The lovely Erin from The Wishin’ Kitchen nominated me for a Liebster Award. Thank you!!
What is a Liebster Award? It’s an award created to recognize and discover new bloggers with less than 1000 followers. You answer the questions as a nominee and in return, nominate bloggers for the award and they answer the questions you ask them.
1. What is the most embarrassing song on your iPod? (A Hilary Duff revival perhaps…)
This is a tough one. As a child of the nineties, my music collection is a treasure trove of “embarrassing” songs. If I had to pick one, it would be Barbie Girl by Aqua.
2. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
I really wanted to be a scientist. I thought beakers and test tubes were so cool and that people who got to work with them all day must be having fun.
3. What is the most memorable trip you’ve ever taken?
I’ve been to Dominican Republic two years in a row (several years ago) for mission trips. They were the most memorable trips because it gave me an opportunity to become a small part of someone’s life.
4. What is your preferred method of transportation and why? (Bike, car, train, plane, scooter, rollerblades, Segway, hanglider…?)
I like to walk/run. I hate driving and my hand-foot coordination isn’t the greatest for all other methods.
5. Chocolate or vanilla?
If I HAD to choose, it would be chocolate. Sorry, vanilla!
6. What is your favorite crepe filling?
Hazelnut spread and strawberries. You cannot beat that tart/sweet/chocolaty combo.
7. Favorite Disney character?
Belle. She shares my love of reading.
8. If you could choose any era to time travel back to, when and where would you go?
There are so many places and people I would want to meet. But it would be pretty amazing to be able to meet Jesus.
9. What is your dream car?
Maserati GranTurismo . It’s beautiful.
10. If you could choose a theme song, what would it be?
The Merry-Go-Round of Life from Howl’s Moving Castle
11. Do you have a favorite Disney memory? If so, please share! (Parks, movies, personal experiences… etc.)
I haven’t been to Disney world yet, I’m still dreaming about going. However, the scene when Mulan goes to her father with the sword always gets me!
I nominate the following for The Leibster Award
Chef Julie Yoon – I love the beautiful photography and helpful videos on Julie and her husband, Joe’s site. Every recipe I’ve made has been a home run!
Food Like Cake – A girl after my own sweet tooth, she thinks of sinfully delicious desserts.
I’ve Got Cake – A fun mix of food and fashion, I’m always pleasantly surprised by the flavor pairings of her recipes.
Shameless Plug – A deep, insightful blog of walking in Jesus’ footsteps and making music about Him along the way.
Questions for my Liebsters:
- What is your favorite food?
- Do you have a doppelgänger? If so, who?
- What is the best gift you have received?
- If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you’ll buy?
- If you could invite 5 famous people to your party, who would they be?
- What do like to do for fun?
- What is your favorite song on your iPod at the moment?
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
- What is your favorite TV show at the moment?
- If you were a superhero, what would you catch phrase be?