How are you doing today? I feel like it is more important now than ever to check up on the people around us. As a natural introvert, being isolated is not a problem for me. But the general atmosphere of cheerlessness even has this wallflower wilt a little. All the gyms are closed so I’ve been jumping rope for exercise and trying to learn how to jog while jumping rope like Rocky. I tend to laugh whenever I trip up and it echoes eerily in the air from the silence. It’s an uncertain time in the world, but I’ve been getting small joys in cooking good food, playing gin rummy and retail therapy (it’s proven to boost your mood). Here are some links to keep you entertained because cheers to social distancing and banding together to #flatteningthecurve.
- It’s the first day of spring and feels like 33˚F here which doesn’t exactly translate to the start of warm weather. But looking at flowers blooming around the world will get you there.
- Looks like I’m not the only one playing gin rummy.
- Everlane is having a $50 all denim sale. This never happens. I immediately ordered these in bone because I’ve been eyeing them for weeks.
- This Reformation dress is also on sale. It gives me summertime feels and would be a great wedding guest outfit.
- Ulta is having its annual beauty steals event! I’ll be ordering this classic eyeliner and already purchased this face cream.