Valentine’s Day is coming and I’ve got hues of red and pink on the brain. Funnily enough, I don’t own many red colored clothing. I think maybe it’s because they tend to be statement pieces. But there are so many cute options this season and I kinda want everything.
- Self Portrait 3D Floral Azaelea Dress in Tomato Red – I’ve always loved self-portrait’s famous azaelea dress, but I prefer this version with the additional details.
- Sézane Jack Sneakers in Nude – Love the shape of the shoe with the clean lines and the blush color is just perfect.
- YSL Touche Éclat Pen in Dazzling Lights – I’ve tried all the “dupes” and nothing comes close to this miracle in a tube. It makes me look instantly awake and alert. I just wish it wasn’t so pricey. Sometimes I turn an extra click by accident and I feel like I’m wasting money. Hahaha J Worth every penny and I adore the festive packaging on this version.
- Waitress the Broadway Musical – Saw this the past week and I just about died fangirling over Jason Mraz on the inside. If you know me personally, you would know that I’ve been a big fan since high school. I met him after the show after waiting in the cold for an hour. But being the introvert that I am, just stood there quietly while he signed my Playbill. We made eye contact though, and Mr. H kept coaxing me to take a selfie with him, which we kinda did at the end but I have that oh-so-awkward smile that I always have when I’m not 100% comfortable so I’ll just keep it to myself. Unfortunately, Jason won’t be performing after the 11th of February, but it’s just as worth watching for Sara Bareilles. So talented!
- H&M Short Chiffon Dress – I’m a fan of the ruffled shoulder details and the ruffled skirt. The polka dots are also a chic detail.
- Sézane Line Blouse in Red Poppy – How beautiful is the lace pattern on this shirt? Plus, that flattering square neck in the back makes this just about the most romantic top.
- Candy Corpse’ Hot Hams Pin – Because Calcifer is one of my favorite Miyazaki characters and this pin is so stinking cute.
Hold your horses, Halloween candy is already in stores. As much as I love the transition of summer to fall, it’s just too early! Here are some of my favorite things this summer:
- This embroidered v-neck dress. I love the ruffle detail around the waist and the flattering cut. Eat as much as you want, your belly won’t show. 😉
- How cute is this eyelet top? The bows on the shoulder lets you adjust the length and is so on-trend.
- The perfect summer blue skirt will give even your simplest white shirt a romantic twist.
- This primer is admittedly a luxe buy, but worth every penny. I usually don’t bother with primer but this is holy grail status. It doesn’t make me break out, or dry out my already dry skin, and makes foundation go on super smooth. No pilling or patchiness here! Plus, the refreshing cucumber scent makes it a treat to put on in the morning.
- Love the different stripes on this shirt. Plus, the round zipper gives it a retro twist.
- I’ve been eyeing these loafers for so long. The sling back detail keeps it from being basic and the design is so classic.
- Warm weather stirs up my wanderlust and I’m in love with these suitcases. They come in many colors but the navy is my favorite.
How are you spending your summer? Any favorites you want to share with me?
*I am not sponsored or paid to share my picks with you. Just sharing what I’ve been loving lately.
* I realized that one category of blog posts that I love to read are monthly/weekly favorites. I love learning about new products and finds from other people. So I decided to share some of my favorite things too.
- Mansur Gavriel Lady Bag – No matter how many purses I look at, I always come back to this bag. Perfect in its simplicity and shape. It’s such a shame that it goes out of stock so quickly.
- Zara Printed Ballerinas – Goes with everything and incredibly comfortable. It’s super light too!
- The Original Beauty Blender – It’s what I’m currently using to apply foundation. Fast, fool proof application every single time. Just remember to wet it thoroughly and squeeze out the excess water.
- B.P. Straw Boater Hat – I first saw this on Blair Eadie on her blog (I love every single outfit of hers.) and had to have it. Bonus, it’s on sale!
- Stuart Weitzman Nudist Heels – The shoe that inspired a thousand copies. I’ve looked at them all, and nothing beats the original.
- Gentle Monster Love Punch Sunglasses – I’ve been waiting for these to come back in stock. I love the uniqueness of the frames.