Hi, everyone! It’s been a while. I’ve been sharing snippets and my latest projects on instagram where I really didn’t have to sit and think about my thoughts as deeply as I do here. Somehow sharing recipes, baking projects and items that I loved seemed like it was irrelevant with what was going on. I think many other bloggers have felt the same. But 2021 seemed like a good time to get back on the train. Even though the first week of it seemed like it really was a continuation of December 2020.
Anyway, I popped in to share some of my favorite buys of 2020. Because tbh, I never get tired of seeing other people’s list and retail therapy is very much real.
- L’Oreal Paris Makeup Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black – My Asian lashes droop almost immediately with almost any other mascara but this makes them stand straight up to the heavens. The only downside is that they’re a bit tough to erase at the end of the day but who cares because your lashes look damn good all day.
- RZIV Women’s Sleeveless Sweater Dress in White – I’d live in this every day if I could. It’s thick, stretchy, and one size so you don’t have to guess what size you are. It also looks and feels way more expensive than it really is.
- Zara Belted Wool Blend Coat – The perfect shade of light grey that is perfectly neutral. Not too cool or warm
- GorGin Silicone Whisk – My upper body strength is nothing to brag about so heavy kitchen tools and I don’t mix. While a metal balloon whisk is a staple in any pantry, I love how lightweight this whisk is and it’s sturdy enough to whisk heavier sauces and frosting. Bonus: it won’t scratch up your beloved Le Creuset dutch oven.
- Tna The Super Puff™ Long in Matte Pearl – Northeastern NJ winters are no joke and this coat is super lightweight and extremely warm. How light is it? Mr. Spatula and I went to the mall yesterday and he was carrying it in a shopping bag the entire time. When I removed it to wear outside, he was surprised that the shopping bag was almost the same weight as when he was carrying the coat!
- Uniqlo Seamless Down Long Coat – A cheaper alternative to the Super Puff and not as warm but it’s a fraction of the price. I wore this all winter 2018 and it served me well.
- CLIO Pro Layering Eye Palette in Simply Pink – Honestly, all the palettes are so pretty and easy to use. A solid mix of matte and glitter shades for those of us who think a little twinkle is an everyday must.
Happy shopping and please share your awesome finds in the comment section. I’d love to check it out 🙂
*Heads up! Some of the links are affiliated links which means I’ll make a little commission if you purchase off of that link. All of the above products were purchased with my own money and not sponsored.