It seems like Friendsgiving is kind of a big deal this year, which makes me kind of wish I thought of hosting one. I used to have a Thanksgiving potluck with my church members after Thanksgiving and it was always such a great time. And giving thanks for what we have…twice? It makes you appreciate it even more. Even if you aren’t going to a Friendsgiving, holiday potlucks/parties are just around the corner and these cookies fit the bill.
I know these cookies aren’t much in terms of looks. But I’m telling you, every single time I’ve made these cookies (for home or for other people to bring to potlucks) they always get a hit review. Super fudgy with a crisp edge and the sweetness is toned down by the tart dried cranberries, which makes it a perfect holiday cookie. Oh, and you can make it in one bowl for easy clean up.
Can’t believe Thanksgiving is in a few days! Uh… I still haven’t done my shopping yet (except for my two 12 pound turkeys). I’ll probably do the rest today. Wish me luck!
Cranberry White Chocolate Fudge Cookies
Makes about 24 large cookies
8 oz. (two sticks) butter, room temperature
1 c. sugar
1 c. brown sugar
2 egg, room temperature
2 tsp. vanilla extract
⅓ c. Dutch-processed cocoa powder
⅓ c. natural unsweetened cocoa powder
2 c. all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. kosher salt
1 c. white chocolate chips (or chunks)
1 ½ c. dried cranberries
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter, sugar and brown sugar until lighter in color and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla on medium speed and mix until glossy.
- Add cocoa and mix until homogeneous.
- Change the speed to low and add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix until just combined.
- Fold in white chocolate and cranberries.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F and line two large cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Dose 1 tablespoon of cookie dough onto parchment paper. Spacing each ball 2 inches from each other.
- Bake about 9 minutes, until the edges just set. (Rotating the baking sheet halfway if your oven heats unevenly.)
- Let cool and enjoy.
3 thoughts on “Cranberry White Chocolate Fudge Cookies”
These look so good!! I love your desserts😋😋
Thank you, Bernadine ❤
Your welcome 😊